Don't be ashamed now, but I got my hair permed last week. :/ And guess what mother fucker? It didn't fucking work. So what have we learned? MY HAIR WON'T CURL!!!!!! It just won't.
And you know what else I realised, after watching parts of Chris Rock's Good Hair documentary on Oprah, I had my hair permed and have had it steadily bleached more and more and had thicker and thicker highlights over the last 10 months; but naturally my hair is dark brown and straight straight straight. Why the fuck have I been doing this to myself? WHY?!
At the end of this week I'm going to have some layers cut into my hair, since I haven't had a hair cut at all ALL YEAR, so hopefully that will help it be more healthy. I'm only going to go darker again too. Right now my hair has blonde and copper highlights, so I think I'll do chocolate brown and auburn/copper.
Fingers crossed on this one and maybe I'll learn my fucking lesson this time about trying to change myself.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment