Mark is away in Kentucky for a conference with FTI / BBH and I miss him so much. It helps to occupy myself and it makes the time go faster. I have been exhausted the last two days, and I have three more days to go. I figure I'll tidy and clean as much as I can tonight and then have most of the day tomorrow off with the girls just having fun.
They were so so good today! They came all over town with me to work, the accountant, the bank... We were only at the park for about 45 minutes. I wish we could have stayed. Tomorrow the park will be full of bratty kids and I want my Evey to be able to run around and actually play and my Annie to be on the swings etc.
I am planning to take them to breakfast tomorrow morning for pancakes... or maybe I should make them myself to save money, hmmm... Then I thought we could go get more pumpkins so Evey and I can do more carving. Lots of playing in the back yard if the weather is nice. Lots of kids time and everything that is fun for them.
Sunday morning I am working in the 2 year old room at the church, unless I get someone to switch with me so that I can be with Annie in the infant room. She hasn't been in there all morning before and can be really tearful and clingy when she's over tired.
My schedule over the last few days has been like this:
Thursday: 6.30am - Mark leaves
7.30am - Kids up, breakfast, dressed
8.45am - Evey to preschool
9.15am - Annie & I to the grocery store
12pm - Pick up Evey from preschool; lunch & naps
PLAYING, DINNER, BED
Friday: 7.30am - Kids up, breakfast, dressed
9.30am - Office with Kids.. Jenny watches them in nursery while I work, 45 minutes
11.15am - Pick up checks from Shaw with kids
11.45am - Go back to Church & give in checks
12pm - lunch and naps
4pm - Bank and park
5.30 - Burger King for dinner
PLAYING, DINNER, BED
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment